As part of its policy to promote the education of candidates to gain entry to the legal profession, the Law Society, with the continued financial assistance of the Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund (LPFF) and the Namibian Legal Practitioners’ Trust (NLPT), annually provides bursaries to law students or prospective law students.
New bursaries will be available to students to pursue their studies at a suitable institution for a law degree recognised in Namibia. The minimum application requirements are:
- Certified copy of mid year examination results
- Certified copy of birth certificate / ID / Passport
- Certified copy of grade 12 certificate
- Proof of Namibian citizenship
- Proof of University admission
New Bursary Application Forms will be available in the last quarter of the year.