The Law Society of Namibia (LSN):
- is a self-regulating body created in terms of the Legal Practitioners’ Act (1995), which serves the profession and the public by promoting justice; protecting the independence of the judiciary; and upholding the Rule of Law.
- also represents the interest of its members who all took an oath to uphold the Namibian Constitution, which protects the Rule of Law and Human Rights.
- is tasked with maintaining and enhancing the standards of conduct and integrity of all members of the legal profession; encouraging and promoting efficiency and responsibility in the legal profession; defining and enforcing correct and uniform practice; and maintaining discipline among members of the legal profession.
- plays a pivotal role in protecting monies entrusted to legal practitioners in private practice by members of the public and it further ensures compliance with the rules and regulations regarding trust monies.
The Law Society of Namibia (LSN), an equal opportunity employer, is in search of suitably qualified individuals to fill the following THREE vacancies:
- 1 X MANAGER: REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (View the Job Description here)
- 1 X COMPLIANCE OFFICER (View the Job Description here)
- 1 X ACCOUNTANT (View the Job Description here)
The application should be addressed to:
The DirectorThe Law Society of Namibia
1st Floor, Namlex Chambers
333 Independence Avenue
Closing Date: FRIDAY, 5 FEBRUARY 2021
- Hard copies should be delivered to the LSN.
- Only suitably qualified applicants will be considered for shortlisting.
- No documents will be kept or returned.
- The LSN reserves the right not to make an appointment.