A historical signing of the Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Justice and the Law Society of Namibia took place on the 17th of October 2023 . The concluded MoU framework will enable the two sister institutions to cooperate and collaborate on issues of common interest in various areas such as:
- Promoting access to justice and legal services;
- Enhancing the administration of justice;
- Promoting legal research and advocacy;
- Enhancing public awareness of legal matters; and
- Promoting the development of the legal profession.